Who doesn’t love raw cookie dough? This quick protein ball snack is perfect when you have a quick craving for sweets! Garden of Life’s RAW Protein and Greens adds the vanilla flavor you want from a cookie while adding a nutritious serving of veggies and greens.
A total of six protein balls provides a full serving of RAW Protein and Greens including 20 grams of protein and a combination of 6 organic green vegetables. Using almond flour makes this recipe gluten-free and adds an additional boost of protein but regular all-purpose flour can easily be used instead.
RAW Protein and Greens Cookie Dough Bites
Just like cookie dough start by creaming together the butter, RAW Protein and Greens, and almond flour. Add in the milk and a pinch of salt. When the mixture is fully combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
Using your hands, roll dough into 1″ balls and place on a small cookie sheet. Place the full sheet into the freezer for 1 hour.
Remove from the freezer and store in an air-tight container.
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Garden of Life RAW Protein & Greens Powder
- 1/2 stick of Butter
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- Cream together the butter, almond flour, salt and protein power.
- Mix in the almond milk.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Roll the dough into 1" balls and place onto a small cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Store in a small tupperware container.